aCVi is a video interface for transmitting SD and HD video over long distances of coaxial or twisted pair cable. aCVi has applications in:
- Industrial inspection.
- Remote imaging.
- Subsea imaging, ROV vehicles.
- Pipeline inspection.
- Vehicle cameras.
- Information displays.
- 3D/stereo inspection.
SM08 accepts SD and HD aCVi inputs which it decodes to an SDI / HD-SDI output.
It is compatible with the SM06 aCVi transmitter module.
- No user setup and adjustment required.
- Coaxial or twisted pair cable support (auto select).
- Accepts 720p/50/60Hz or 1080p-24/25/30Hz HD-SDI inputs.
- Power, single channel audio and bidirectional data also transmitted across the same cable.
- 15MHz luma/chroma HD video bandwidth (2:2:2 format)
- Transmission distances of >500m for coaxial and >300m for twisted pair cable.
For the highest quality and reliability, the SM08 module uses Analog Devices components.
The SM08 may be purchased online using all major credit cards or via PayPal.
(e-mail for very attractive quantity discounts).