PT8 is a multistandard Video encoder supporting PAL-M/N/B/D/G/H/I and NTSC-M/J as well as (optionally) 960H (Sony Effio) formats.
The intellectual property core accepts BT656 formatted data, in either 8 or 10 bit format, and the associated 27MHz clock (36MHz for 960H) which it encodes to a 10 bit, digital composite video signal, which can be used to directly drive a digital to analogue converter, modulator or other output device.
- PAL-M/N/B/D/G/H/I, NTSC-M/J and 960H outputs.
- High quality video output: <1% DG and <1deg DP, <1% K-factor and <-70dB SNR.
- Requires BT656 video input and 27MHz clock (36MHz for 960H).
- Fully programmable for non-standard inputs and outputs.
- Output is up-sampled to 27/36MHz straight binary digital composite video.
- Switchable Sinx/x correction.
- Pre-programmed register settings for common standards.
- Standard 8-bit control interface bus.
Download the PT8 user manual.