aCVi is a video interface for transmitting SD and HD video over long distances of coaxial or twisted pair cable.
SM16 accepts two independent channels of HD-SDI which it encodes to two aCVi outputs making it ideal for transmitting stereo/3D camera video. It is available either as a built and tested PCB (SB16) for incorporation into your own products, or as a complete boxed module (SM16).
aCVi has applications in:
- Industrial inspection.
- Remote imaging.
- Subsea imaging, ROV vehicles.
- Pipeline inspection.
- Vehicle cameras.
- Information displays.
- 3D/stereo inspection.
SM16 is a dual channel HD-SDI to aCVi converter module.
- Two completely independent transmit channels.
- Simultaneous coaxial and twisted pair cable support.
- Accepts 720p-25/30/50/60Hz, 1080p-24/25/30Hz and 1080i-50/60Hz video standards.
- Automatic video standard detection.
- HD-SDI input format.
- 30MHz luma bandwidth and 7.5MHz chroma bandwidth (4:1:1 format)
- Fully specified for transmission of >300m (RG-59 coaxial).
- Automatic cable length equalisation.
Download the SM16/SB16 user manual.
For the highest quality and reliability, the SM16/SB16 modules use Analog Devices components.
The SM16/SB16 may be purchased online using all major credit cards or via PayPal.