aCVi is a video interface for transmitting SD and HD video over long distances of coaxial or twisted pair cable.
aCVi has applications in:
- Industrial inspection.
- Remote imaging.
- Subsea imaging, ROV vehicles.
- Pipeline inspection.
- Vehicle cameras.
- Information displays.
- 3D/stereo inspection.
SM10 accepts aCVi inputs which it decodes to an HDMI output. It is available either as a built and tested PCB (SB10) for incorporation into your own products, or as a complete boxed module (SM10).
It is compatible with the SM06 aCVi transmitter module.
- No user setup and adjustment required.
- Coaxial or twisted pair cable support (user selectable).
- Accepts aCVi inputs in 720p-50/60Hz, 1080p-24/25/30Hz and 1080i-50/60Hz video standards which it decodes to an HDMI output.
- Automatic standard detection.
- 30MHz luma bandwidth and 7.5MHz chroma bandwidth (coaxial cable)
- Fully specified for transmission of >300m (RG-59 coaxial).
- Automatic cable length equalisation.
Download the SM10/SB10 user manual.
For the highest quality and reliability, the SM10 module uses Analog Devices components.
The SM10 may be purchased online using all major credit cards or via PayPal.