aCVi is a video interface for transmitting SD and HD video over long distances of coaxial or twisted pair cable.
aCVi has applications in:
- Industrial inspection.
- Remote imaging.
- Subsea imaging, ROV vehicles.
- Pipeline inspection.
- Vehicle cameras.
- Information displays.
- 3D/stereo inspection.
SM08 accepts aCVi inputs which it decodes to an HD-SDI output. It is available either as a built and tested PCB (SB08) for incorporation into your own products, or as a complete boxed module (SM08).
It is compatible with the SM06 aCVi transmitter module.
- No user setup and adjustment required.
- Coaxial or twisted pair cable support (user selectable).
- Accepts aCVi inputs in 720p-25/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1080p-24/25/29.97/30Hz and 1080i-50/59.94/60Hz video standards which it decodes to HD-SDI outputs.
- Automatic standard detection (manual selection of 29.97Hz and 59.94Hz standards).
- 30MHz luma bandwidth and 7.5MHz chroma bandwidth (coaxial cable)
- Fully specified for transmission of >300m (RG-59 coaxial).
- Automatic cable length equalisation.
Download the SM08 user manual.
For the highest quality and reliability, the SM08 module uses Analog Devices components.
The SM08 may be purchased online using all major credit cards or via PayPal.