aCVi is a video interface for transmitting SD and HD video over long distances of coaxial or twisted pair cable. aCVi has applications in:
- Industrial inspection.
- Remote imaging.
- Subsea imaging, ROV vehicles.
- Pipeline inspection.
- Vehicle cameras.
- Information displays.
- 3D/stereo inspection.
SM06 accepts either analogue NTSC/PAL or HD-SDI inputs which it encodes to an aCVi output for long distance transmission over coaxial or twisted pair cable.
It is compatible with the SM08 aCVi receiver module.
- Accepts analogue NTSC or PAL inputs which it decodes using a 3D comb filter for the lowest possible artifacts.
- Accepts 720p/50/60Hz or 1080p-24/25/30Hz HD-SDI inputs.
- Power, single channel audio and bidirectional data also transmitted across the same cable.
- Simultaneous coaxial and single twisted pair cable outputs.
- Automatic video standard detection.
- 15MHz luma/chroma HD video bandwidth (2:2:2 format)
- Transmission distances of >500m for coaxial and >300m for twisted pair cable.
- Automatic cable length equalisation - no user adjustment or setup necessary.
For the highest quality and reliability, the SM06 module uses Analog Devices components.
The SM06 may be purchased online using all major credit cards or via PayPal.
(e-mail for very attractive quantity discounts).