aCVi is a video interface for transmitting SD and HD video over long distances of coaxial or twisted pair cable.
SM06 accepts DVI or HD-SDI inputs which it encodes to an aCVi output. It is available either as a built and tested PCB (SB06) for incorporation into your own products, or as a complete boxed module (SM06).
It is compatible with the SM08 and SM10 aCVi receiver modules.
aCVi has applications in:
- Industrial inspection.
- Remote imaging.
- Subsea imaging, ROV vehicles.
- Pipeline inspection.
- Vehicle cameras.
- Information displays.
- 3D/stereo inspection.
- Accepts 720p-25/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1080p-24/25/29.97/30Hz and 1080i-50/59.94/60Hz video standards.
- DVI 1.0 or HD-SDI inputs (auto switching).
- Simultaneous coaxial and twisted pair cable outputs.
- Automatic video standard detection.
- 30MHz luma bandwidth and 7.5MHz chroma bandwidth (4:1:1 format)
- Fully specified for transmission of >300m of RG-59 coaxial cable.
- Automatic cable length equalisation - no user adjustment or setup necessary.
Download the SM06/SB06 user manual.
For the highest quality and reliability, the SM06/SB06 modules use Analog Devices components.
The SM06/SB06 may be purchased online using all major credit cards or via PayPal.