aCVi is a video interface for transmitting SD and HD video over long distances of coaxial or twisted pair cable.
SM06-SD accepts SDI inputs (525i and 625i) which it encodes to an aCVi output. It is available either as a built and tested PCB (SB06-SD) for incorporation into your own products, or as a complete boxed module (SM06-SD).
It is compatible with the SM08-SD aCVi receiver modules.
aCVi has applications in:
- Industrial inspection.
- Remote imaging.
- Subsea imaging, ROV vehicles.
- Pipeline inspection.
- Vehicle cameras.
- Information displays.
- 3D/stereo inspection.
- Accepts 525i and 625i video standards.
- Simultaneous coaxial and twisted pair cable outputs.
- Automatic video standard detection.
- 5.5MHz luma bandwidth and 1.3MHz chroma bandwidth.
- Transmitted with non-overlapping luma and chroma to avoid cable distortion issues.
- Fully specified for transmission of >1000m of RG-59 coaxial cable.
- Automatic cable length equalisation - no user adjustment or setup necessary.
Download the SM06-SD/SB06-SD user manual.
For the highest quality and reliability, the SM06-SD/SB06-SD modules use Analog Devices components.