SM17 co-times two asynchronous SDI or HD-SDI video sources so they may be simply overlayed or multiplexed into one signal for stereo or 3D video applications.
SM17 has applications in:
- 3D/stereo video inspection.
- Broadcast video.
- Re-formatting out of specification video sources.
- Removing clock jitter from SDI or HD-SDI video sources.
SM17 accepts two SDI or HD-SDI video sources. Video source B is retimed such that it is vertically and horizontally is aligned, to a pixel accuracy, with video source A. The vertical and horizontal timing may be user adjusted and new settings saved.
- Accepts 525i / 625i SDI and 720p-25/30/50/59/60Hz, 1080p-24/25/29/30Hz and 1080i-50/59/60Hz HD-SDI video standards (automatic standard detection).
- Synchronises input B to co-time with input A.
- Both input A and input B are re-clocked to remove jitter.
- Full frame synchroniser.
- Pixel accurate timing.
- User adjustable horizontal and vertical position.
The SM17 may be purchased online using all major credit cards or via PayPal.
(e-mail for very attractive quantity discounts).