SM03 is an NTSC / PAL video input processor. It accepts NTSC-M or PAL video formats, which it first decodes in an adaptive 3D comb filter decoder.
The resulting decoded video is then noise reduced in a motion adaptive video noise reducer.
Finally the video is resynchronised in a full frame TBC to produce a stable, low jitter output that conforms to the BT656 regardless of the input signal. The output is HDMI format.
SM03 is compatible with the SM20 controller module, allowing more comprehensive control of its features.
- 12 bit ADC and 10 bit data paths.
- Programmed with PT5 video decoder.
- Integrated SDRAM controller for the 3D comb filter.
- HDMI compatible output.
- Supports both crystal PLL and sample rate converter lock modes.
- Supplied universal input 5VDC AC-DC power supply.
Download the SM03 user manual.