SM01 is a broadcast quality SD video pattern generator and video encoder with support for 960H and 1280H formats.
SM01 generates 48 different 10-bit patterns (including a circular zone plate) and provides simultaneous SDI, YPbPr and CVBS.
Additionally SM01 accepts SMPTE-259 SDI inputs which it encodes to all the above outputs.
White noise and 50/60Hz hum may also be added to the CVBS output.
SM01 is easy to operate, affordable and compact.
It is perfect for the evaluation and measurement of SD video products and installations in industries such as security (CCTV), industrial inspection and broadcast TV.
- Inputs: SDI: BNC – SMPTE-259M
- Outputs: CVBS: BNC - PAL-B/G/I, PAL60, NTSC-M/J/443, PAL-M, PAL-N, 960H (NTSC/PAL), 1280H (NTSC/PAL) Component: BNC – YPbPr (525i/625i) SDI: BNC – SMPTE-259M
- Patterns: 75%/100%/SMPTE/75%+Red Colour bars: Black/White/50% grey flat fields: 2T, 20T and Pulse bar, Ramp, 5/10 step linearity: CCIR17/18/330 and 331, FCC Comp and FCC MB, N7C MBF and N7C MPF: 5.8MHz Multiburst, 6/2.75MHz Luma/chroma sweep (7.75/2.75MHz 960H): Pathological (SDI test): Matrix, Circular zone plate, vertical sweep: Programmable horizontal sweep (up to 12MHz)
- Noise: Programmable amplitude 50/60Hz hum and white noise (CVBS output only).
- Adjustable parameters: CVBS: Luma/Chroma/Sync/Burst/CVBS amplitude, Black level, Subcarrier frequency, NTSC Hue: YPbPr: Y/Pb/Pr/Sync amplitude, black level.
- Dimensions: 220mm x 161mm x 51.5mm:
- Power: +9VDC (AC/DC adaptor provided – 100-250VAC input)
Download the SM01 user manual.
The SM01 may be purchased online using all major credit cards or via PayPal.