SB13 is a compact, low cost, controller module, based on an Altera EP4CE15 FPGA. It is supplied with the SingMai PT13 microprocessor IP core together with an editor and assembler and can be used with the on-board peripherals as well as the extensive range of Pmod™ boards to develop control applications or as an education tool. A number of code examples are also provided.
Features of the SM13 include:
- Altera Cyclone IV EP4CE15 FPGA (15408 logic elements, 504kb memory, 56 18x18 multipliers).
- Active serial FPGA programming connector with 4Mb serial EEPROM and JTAG interface.
- 2 single and 1 double row Pmod™ connector*. (Pmod modules)
- 8x2 character LCD display.
- 5 push button switches.
- Digital encoder.
- IR remote controller receiver.
- 30 GPIO expansion connector (user selectable 3.3V or 2.5V [LVDS] voltage).
- Universal AC input power supply.
- Bundled with encrypted 'black box' PT13 microprocessor IP core.
* Pmod™ is a trademark of Digilent Inc.
Download the SB13 user manual.